van Oldenbarneveltlaan 6 Groningen
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on woensdag, repeating until 20 March, 2019
Do you want to learn how to improve your recycling skills?
Do you want to learn tips and tricks about making you small daily habits more sustainable?
Do you want to talk to like-minded people about sustainability and polution?
The “Sustainable Living” workshop is exactly the place to be for engaging in more environmental friendly discussions!
Each week you will be going home with practical solutions for daily habits, try to put into practice what you learned and discuss the outcomes with the group in the following session.
The workshop will go on for 3 to 6 weeks, and each week you will have the chance to learn specific strategies for diiferent aspecs of your life.
You will be learning:
– how to properly recycle in the Netherlands
– how to use natural products to make your own cosmetics and health/ beauty treatments
– how to find new ways of using your old clothing
– how to shop in a more sustainable manner
– how to choose the right groceries
– how to cook in a more nature friendly way and how some ingredients and spices have great health benefits
Get your ticket via this link
Limited spots available!
Six Wednesdays starting from Wednesday February 13th from 6 to 8 pm
Donation based with a minimum of €2 per evening